We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Note: My posts contain affiliate links. I may or may not receive a percentage of any purchase made through one of my links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support. 🙂
Books are my life
If you have any recommendations for books please leave a comment, email me, tag me on social media. I love to read.
Books I am currently reading
- Silent Spring : Honestly I have been actively reading this book for like five years now. I don’t even know if it belongs under this category anymore.
- Comfortably Unaware : Since I got my undergrad degree in Geography, this book appeals to me probably a little more than the average person. It is readable by any average person however.
- Boss Bitch : In college I read Rich Bitch and found it helpful to understand my own finances, so I am giving this one a try in hope it helps me figure out my career. Fingers crossed.
Books I want to read
- How Not to Die : I see Dr. Gregor come up in all different part of my life from various social media to family members recommending the cookbook. I do not know anything about the book but I am pretty sure it is right up my alley.
- The China Study : I first heard of this book in a college biology class. Repeatedly over the years it keeps coming up again. That seems like a sign that I should read it at this point.
- Eat for the Planet : I saw mention of this book on Instagram and was interested enough to write down the name if it so I am putting it down for now.
- In Praise of Difficult Women : This book was featured in National Geographic as a book to read. Also, I am a difficult woman so I have high hopes for it.
Books I recommend
Currently I have two full book shelves in my house as well as piles of books all over the place that do not fit on said bookshelves. I could recommend books of any kind. This section is going to be for books pertaining to being Vegan, health, or environmental topics.
- What the Health : I ordered another copy of this book and sent it to my family before I even finished reading it. That seems to speak to how much I wish I could convince the people I love to stick around longer. There has been a lot of disease and cancer cropping up in our family in the last five years or so. Apparently I come off as pushy or radical for wanting them read the same things I have read and thought were eye-openers. I just don’t want them all to die painfully.